Sunday, April 6, 2014

Event publicity design

We were given a brief where I got "British Sandwich Week" as an international celebration week and we had to target a new target audience. My target audience were kids and I had to find a way to make the British sandwich week more interesting and appealing to them. When I researched about the topic I had no idea that British people take sandwiches so seriously and they even have an association about it. 

We had to create a poster, a flyer and a web banner for it.



This is the poster I created for the event. I came up with a Pick 'N' Mix week 
for the schools to give kids the choice to play with their food and make their 
own sandwiches. (the event is not real, it was for the purposes of my project)


This is the web banner I created for the event as well. I had to find a way to attract 
kids and make them click on the web banner, so I made it playful and colorful. 






This was my favourite part of the project. The interactive flyer I created for the event's purpose.
It is a flyer in a shape of a sandwich which has interactive labels inside showing the pick 'n' mix
menu of the week. There is a choice of savory and sweet fillings and when the labels lifted they show 
the words meaning. It was created so kids that can't read yet can understand as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment